- Posted by MG UG
- On March 3, 2021
- 0 Comments
Esri Canada has an immediate need for a Technical Solutions Specialist, Public Health on our New Business Development team. The Technical Solutions Specialist will support the sales, marketing and Industry Solutions activities at Esri Canada by providing deep technical knowledge of the Public Health market, and act as the subject matter expert for Esri and business partner technology solutions/products that are directly related to the Public Health sector.
- Proactively support Esri Canada sales and marketing staff by building and delivering software demonstrations as well as product messaging and positioning with specific focus on the Public Health (e.g. Regional Health Units, Provincial & Federal Health Agencies, NGOs).
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Esri Canada Sales and Marketing teams to ensure client needs are being met as well as the needs of Esri Canada technical staff.
- Support competitive sales situations, such as responding to and delivering benchmark presentations for RFIs and RFPs
- Provide mentoring to Esri Canada Technical staff and educate Technical Staff through training, seminars, demos, and lunch and learn sessions on a regular basis.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Esri software suite specific to the Public Health sector through training and product certification. Also included would be expertise in new enterprise technologies (beta and new software) to support and train technical staff for new product releases.
- Work closely with the Regional Directors across Canada to develop short and long-term team goals vis-à-vis the delivery of product support to Esri Canada clients and staff; ensuring that these goals are implemented.
- To assist in the development and delivery of events, collateral and electronic communication specific to the use and growth of Esri solutions for the Public Health market.
Specific skill requirements:
- University Degree, College Diploma in Geography or equivalent experience and skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the public health sector
- 3+ years of experience working with GIS or analysis in a public health or policy related field
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in Esri enterprise technology.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet tight timelines.
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Bilingual (French and English) writing and speaking skills would be an asset.
- Experience working with demographic data and analytics (desired qualification)
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team-based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package. Esri Canada believes in employment equity and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. Efforts to provide accommodation will be made upon request at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.