- Posted by MG UG
- On June 6, 2020
- 0 Comments
Website Safesidewalks Canada Inc
Technician will conduct physical site surveys, evaluating sidewalk infrastructure for deficiencies
- periodically speak with residents and/or business owners during sidewalk surveys
- work with operations teams to understand specifications, project scope and programs.
- enjoy working outdoors independently and sometimes with a small team
- be comfortable walking in project areas
- be eager to learn, excited by the adventure of working with a broad group of customers and locations, and be challenged by a steady growth in types of projects surveyed
- develop a strong skill set with hand held mobile devices using applications such as Excel, Power Point, GPS, and Geographic Information Systems.
- Must sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Punctual, attention to details
- Personable, positive attitude
- Athletic, adventurous
- Reliable Vehicle
Safesidewalks Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Contract, Seasonal
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org