- Posted by MG UG
- On February 14, 2021
- 0 Comments
Balchen & Kulchycki Surveys
About Balchen & Kulchycki Surveys:
Balchen & Kulchycki Surveys is a Legal Land Surveying firm located in Dauphin, Manitoba, and that has been servicing rural, including northern, Manitoba since 1963. Dauphin is situated in the heart of Manitoba’s most spectacularly scenic region known as the Parkland; being located next to Lake Dauphin between Riding Mountain National Park and Duck Mountain Provincial Park.
- Candidate will lead a survey field crew under the supervision of a Manitoba Land Surveyor or Canada Land Surveyor.
- Projects will include legal surveys, topographic site surveys, engineering and construction surveys, digital terrain modeling and G.I.S. data collection.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Degree or Diploma in Geomatics and/or Survey Technology, or equivalent combinations of experience.
- Knowledge of technical operation of total stations and GPS receivers with data collection.
- Proficiency in computer applications (CAD and GPS processing software at minimum).
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate field notes, records and calculations.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel and work out of town on occasion is required.
- Negotiable depending on training and experience.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance benefits including medical, dental, prescription drugs, chiropractic, vision care, disability and life insurance.
- Full time permanent position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$57,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday