- Posted by MG UG
- On January 13, 2021
- 0 Comments
You have worked hard to get to this point in your agronomy career and you are ready for more.
- The Opportunity to Build Deeper Relationships with Producers: combine your knowledge of agronomy and agriculture with the experience of specialists in the latest technology, data and equipment to build fully integrated solutions that create real value for producers
- Support: over 360 talented and dedicated master technicians, agronomists, equipment optimization specialists, parts, sales and support people who are ready to help you give comprehensive advice
- Autonomy: apply your knowledge and expertise to help the producers make informed choices without being constrained by input brand or vendor
- Confidence: Collect data by soil zone mapping, crop scouting, surface and ground water management, crop intelligence and equipment data and use this information to make optimal, evidence-based recommendations
- Continuous Learning Opportunities: work with industry partners to conduct field trials. Receive intensive in-house training on leading edge topics in data, technology, equipment and agronomy.
- A Solid Foundation: with the backing of the John Deere Company and its commitment to being at the forefront in fully integrated, leading edge technology
This position is located in Morris and provides recommendations to Enns Brothers’ valued customers in the region.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. The Morris team is very community-minded and has held employee events to raise money for local and national charities.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses.
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture, ideally in crop sciences
- CCA accreditation or demonstrate solid agronomic knowledge
- Interested in the role of technology applications in agriculture with above average computer skills
- Familiar with precision agriculture concepts and practices
- Strong verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation skills
- Analytical, persistent and enjoy solving problems
- Familiar or experienced with soil fertility and GIS would be assets
- Experience with operating agriculture equipment, mechanical aptitude would be assets
- Valid Driver’s License is required