- Posted by MG UG
- On January 18, 2021
- 0 Comments
Future Media & Technology Labs
JOB CODE : 17fmtl-56374
FMATLabs is looking for a Android Software Architect to join our global team. We are looking for team members to help us develop world class software products for the most exclusive organizations in the world. We’re a team of top talents around the globe, and continue to grow off our best asset, our people.
Do you have React.js Experience? Are you a technical guru in mobile software development? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer?
Join FMATLabs and you’ll be part of a team responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining various digital media applications. We strive to keep current on the latest trends in mobile technologies, so you’ll be expected to effectively lead team members and act as a technical reference.
- Software Development – Design and Implement new features based on customer requirements having end-to-end responsibility for delivery and quality. Drive root cause analysis of bugs and implement their fixes.
- Requirement Analysis – Document, analyze and estimate requirements based on customer needs.
- Process and Methodology – Work in an Agile environment and use tools such as Git, JIRA and Confluence to track development and issues related to a product.
- Communication – Perform a key role in conference calls with global team members.
- 3+ years of experience building high traffic and large scale Android apps
- 3+ years of experience as a React.js developer
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practice’s of the industry
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java 8
- Android Studio
- Swift, SOAP, REST
- OO programming and design patterns
- WebServices and consume APIs
- Maps (Google, ArcGis)
- Proficiency in iOS SDK is desired but not mandatory
- Server-side technologies such as Java, MySQL,noSQL
This role may be a great fit if you have:
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies
- A Willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English)
- A collaborative approach to team projects
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com
with Job Code as subject.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.