- Posted by MG UG
- On October 13, 2020
- 0 Comments
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As the Analyst, CBM Strategy, you will be responsible for advising on churn-reduction initiatives as well as operationalizing churn-focused campaigns. You will be accountable for identifying opportunities to reduce churn, market analysis, advising on offer strategies by customer tiers, managing leads list & surfacing results from our retention campaigns. You will work closely with our Data, Analytics & Deep Insights teams to help develop segmentation, targeting & positioning strategies & identify opportunities to improve outcomes for our teams. This role involves both reactive & proactive churn-reduction strategies. You will partner with our Product, Pricing & Packaging & Finance teams to develop strategies that are in-line with our overall goals & targets. Lastly, you will partner with the Customer Base Marketing team to assist on execution planning of developed strategies through a variety of marketing channels. Success will be measured through churn reduction results, improved customer experience & revenue retention. This role provides the opportunity to join a growing team who is responsible for meaningful business impact across our business.
A typical day
This role requires the ability to collaborate across multiple-teams to improve our overall churn strategy. Daily responsibilities revolve around analysis to leverage our churn-risk model, interpreting disconnect reporting, strategic development & communication to multiple stakeholders to provide visibility to these insights & strategies. Key partners are located nationally (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver) & collaboration will mostly be virtual.
- You communicate clearly & succinctly. Business context is shared & strategies clearly depicted.
- You can easily navigate & work with databases & create visualizations (SQL, Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau, Qgis are considered assets).
- You are collaborative & love working with people. Relationships drive you daily & you understand how to leverage these relationships to drive business outcomes.
- You are assertive & take initiative – you are constantly thinking about our subscriber base & want to drive meaningful strategies to improve our business results.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Commerce, Finance, Statistics ideal).
- You have 2+ years of experience in product, pricing, analytics &/or marketing in the telecommunications sector.
- This role is not location specific
- Applicants will be hired in any Shaw location & won’t be required to relocate
- Is travel required? No
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
To apply for this job please visit shaw.njoyn.com.